The new website for the village.
I decided to give the village website a bit of a wash and brush up and hopefully make it more in keeping with the vast changes which are happening on the Web.
- You will see that you can now ‘share’ items using the buttons at the top and bottom of the pages.
- Somewhere on the screen a ‘t’ in a blue box (it does tend to move around!) click on this and you can follow the news from Stanton St Bernard on Twitter. That’s if you have a Twitter account.
- The ‘What’s On’ page is now an interactive calendar and there is a summary of what is coming up on the right hand side of most pages.
- The old ‘Blog’ page is now called ‘News’ and again it is summarised on the right hand side of the page.
- There is a rather nifty weather widget on the right hand side of the page as well.
- Your tablet, phone or iPad will automatically see a version of the website that suits them when you enter the site.
- This site now has the address www.stantonstbernard.co.uk but the old address www.stantonstbernard.com will bring you here too.
- Over the next few weeks the items on the old website will be transferred over and new things added.
I hope you like the site and I will always welcome suggestions for improvements.
To enter the new site please use the page links along the top of this page. As your cursor hovers over the links further links may appear in drop down menus. Click on any of the links to open the page.
Thank you for visiting the site and if you have any queries or comments please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Roots 19.11.13